If applying to a property there are a few important disclosures of which we would like to make you aware.
What are our qualifications for tenancy?
Criteria for Tenancy:
- Gross income must be at least three times rent amount or applicant must show evidence of an amount equal to six months rent in a bank account.
- If we are unable to verify employment, two months of the most recent pay stubs will be required.
- If relying on savings to prove ability to pay rent, a statement of a savings account bearing the applicant's name will be required.
- All credit ratings must be favorable with no collections, judgments or other adverse credit history and must have a minimum credit score of 660.
- Current and prior references from landlords must be favorable, with no record of eviction.
- As part of our screening process for all applicants, Sex Offender Registry Information is reviewed.
- Outside the City of Seattle, Criminal Records will be reviewed.
- Within the City of Seattle the landlord is prohibited from requiring disclosure, asking about, rejecting an applicant, or taking an adverse action based on any arrest record, conviction record, or criminal history, except for registry information as described in SMC subsections 14.09.025.A.3, 14.09.025.A.4, and 14.09.025.A.5, and subject to the exclusions and legal requirements in SMC section 14.09.115.
Upon approval, applicants have 48 hours to accept and sign a lease agreement.
If additional time is required to seek language interpretation services or translation services or if a reasonable accommodation is needed for a disability, please submit your request to leasing agent.
What constitutes a completed application?
An application will only be considered complete if the following are received:
- Completed Application-to-Rent for each adult applying to live in the unit.
- Must provide rental references and employment history with requested contact information.
- Must present an unexpired State or Federally Issued picture ID bearing signature.
- Acceptable forms of ID: Passport, Driver's License or State ID, Active Duty Military ID, or US Visa.
- Completed Disclosure Notice (provided by leasing agent).
- Required Fees and Deposits
- Non-refundable Application Fee, payable by check only.
- Holding Fee, payable by check only. (Refundable if application is declined.)
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports.